St. Anthony hosted the Sisters of Charity of Halifax. The first six nuns arrived in April of 1927.
Back Row: Sr. Mary Fabian, Sr. Mary Baptist, Sr. Anna Patrick
Middle Row: Sr. Mary Mercedes, Sr. Catherine Eucharia, Sr. Joseph Kevin, Sr. Robert Clare
Front Row: Sr. Mary Floretta, Sr. Edward Elizabeth, Sr. Ellen Mary, Superior, Sr. Mary Imelda, Sr. Mary Martina
The old Convent south of the old School. Built in 1927 and torn down in 1957.