We offer a special preparation process for any adult (18+) who has not yet celebrated the Sacrament of Confirmation. This process involves participation in our regularly scheduled adult education opportunities. In addition, there are several sessions that focus on the Sacrament of Confirmation. Please contact the RCIA team leader Kevin Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for classes which start in September 2019.
We offer Confirmation Preparation to young people who are seeking to deepen their relationship with God and receive the Sacrament as a fulfillment of their Baptism. This experience highlights the core principles of our Catholic Faith, encourages community among peers, involves a service component, and a weekend retreat experience. For more information, contact Micie DelosReyes at 425-277-6209 or email.
Eligible Candidates For Youth Confirmation:
- Must be a Junior in High School or 16 years old by Confirmation Day.
- MUST BE ENROLLED IN CATHOLIC SCHOOL, ONE YEAR OF FAITH FORMATION PROGRAM OR YOUTH GROUP IMMEDIATELY BEFORE CONFIRMATION YEAR.
- Must be enrolled in Catholic School, and or one year of Faith Formation/Youth Group immediately before Confirmation year.
- Must have received Baptism and 1st Communion
Youth Confirmation Sponsors
“Candidates for Confirmation, as for Baptism, fittingly seek the spiritual help of a sponsor” CCC 1311
- cannot be a parent
- must be confirmed
- is actively practicing and in good standing with the Church.